Atlanta, GA, USA
A globe-trotting adventurer seeking opportunities in communication and online marketing. Aspires to communicate with cross-cultural target audiences through written, visual, and interactive means.
Admin Professional III
• Assists the Communications Program Manager in writing marketing copy, designing digital media and managing Drupal sites for campus departments. • Provides specialized administrative services such as correspondence, reports and other documentation
Summer Session Initiatives Social Outreach Intern
• Developed social media campaigns targeting prospective, transfer, and visiting students, helping to increase summer attendance by 19% from 2018. • Developed a 2019 and 2020 marketing plan focused on outreach through social media, email, and paid search
• Created blog posts for the Ivan Allen Tumblr blog regarding study abroad, liberal arts classes and internships. • Represented the Ivan Allen College through outreach to current and prospective students.
Social Media Volunteer
• Developed a specialized role for the organization focusing on social media management and engagement • Created a Plan of Communication for the organization by conducting market research • Published volunteer opportunities and event reports in Spanish
• Promoted study abroad to Georgia Tech’s students. • Helped at campus events throughout the academic year, provided an invaluable student perspective on programs abroad, and helped develop marketing materials. • Spoke on student panels
- Not specified