Graphic designer and social media content & engagement specialist.
- Internship / COPO Design studio
- Junior designer in collaboration with Michael Sarkis
- Freelance designer in collaboration with Amigui Studio
- Social Media Specialist at ICUC
Full professional proficiency
Native or bilingual proficiency
- Available during business hours, evenings, and weekends
- Can work 30hrs per week
- Can commit to 6 months to 1 year
What I read
Pretty flexible when it comes to read: big fan of Herman Hesse, George Orwell, a frequent reader of Algarabia mag, National Geographic and some science blogs here and there.
The Tastes of Market Street (Toronto, CA), HablemosdeAmor.org (Guadalajara, MX), FICG 27 (2012), Volunteer at Encuentro Nacional de Jazz 2016 (Guadalajara, MX), Couchsurfing and Trustroots member
Looking forward to meeting professionals that I could learn with and from, my ideal job also involves Spanish users!