- Available evenings and weekends
- Can work 20hrs per week
- Can commit to 6 months to 1 year
I've started my career as an Account Executive, acting as the conductor of all the agency's inner workings and the manager keeping clients happy. I love client service, and I have additional passions for digital innovation, strategy, and culture.
Industries I love
What I read
For work, I read books that challenge my brain to think differently (Mind the Gaffe). For fun, I read classic literature (The Great Gatsby), established dystopian novels (Brave New World), and hilarious inspirational books (Bossypants).
- Artistic illustrations (etsy.com/shop/oddlyduckling)
- Studying coding/programming
- UX design
- Culture consulting
- Networking to continue to learn new things and meet interesting and innovative minds