Boston, MA, USA
I’ve spent the past few years copywriting and editing (both freelance & in house) for a medley of diverse clients, including a TEDx speaker, TD Bank, two professional photographers, and a crypto software startup.
- Articulating startup’s unique creative voice through WordPress blogs, SEO-minded website text, and white paper copy. - Using MailChimp to spearhead targeted email marketing initiatives such as newsletters and user outreach.
- Capturing, refining, and establishing the brand’s endearing, human tone through numerous communication channels. - Composing carefully constructed email campaigns to successfully drive increased user engagement.
- Thoroughly researching and compiling highly technical and complex financial information. - Eloquently articulating sensitive subject matter in a knowledgeable yet concise and engaging manner.
Copyeditor and Proofreader
- Revising and reworking all copy on website, blog, and sales materials to consistently demonstrate compelling language. - Cultivating a polished, trustworthy brand voice to improve customer communications and overall messaging.
- Copyedited white paper and Content team’s blog posts for grammatical proficiency and literary quality control. - Researched trends and produced articles to promote brand new Blockchain Identity Clearing service.
- Available during business hours, evenings, and weekends
- Can work 40hrs per week
- Can commit to 1+ years