- Available during business hours, evenings, and weekends
- Can commit to 6 months to 1 year
Post-college, I completed a service year via Americorps and then I worked at a national association managing communications + events for chapter presidents. I've worked at a startup as a marketing + community manager in NY. I'm a freelance consultant now.
Industries I love
What I read
blogs: too many to name!
books: (mostly autobiographies and non-fiction)
magazines: FastCompany, Money, The Atlantic, Essence, Black Enterprise, Marie Claire
newspaper: both print and paper (The Washington Post, NYT, WSJ)
- podcasting for DC Young Entrepreneurs in 2016
- serving as a cohost for Our Family Dinner in 2016
- ongoing community service with groups like Food and Friends
smart, nimble, diverse teams with clients who are fun, willing to learn and are open to ideas. i like honesty with clear directions and goals.