Social Impact Social Media Freelancer
Listing published on Mon, 14 Nov 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Mon, 21 Nov 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
One of our brilliant customers is looking for a part-time social media freelancer.
Must be interested to work with a social enterprise dedicated to empowering women in West Africa and the United States through the production, sale and use of shea butter products. The company specializes in manufacturing high quality, organic, fair trade skin care products and utilizing a sales strategy that incorporates women’s’ micro enterprise development.
- You're a creative thinker who can help shape social media strategy for the company
- You're an excellent communicator and don't let any messages fall through the cracks
- You know how to engage and grow a social media presesnce and convert casual fans into new customers!
- Previous social media work executed successfully
- Available via Google Hangouts (gChat) to chat occasionally once hired
- You must be able to follow directions closely and be 100% reliable
- You have the bandwidth to take on 10-15 hours a week (more if things go well).
Please reach out if you have the experience necessary to perform this job! Those without the required experience will not be considered.
More than 12 months
Please include a link to 2-3 social media accounts you've managed.