- Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
La Bodega Casa rural, in the old Spanish/Canarian town of San Miguel, offers an authentic yet relaxing Tenerife experience between the mountains and the sea. Away from those tourist hot spots, but within easy reach via car.
- Charles Atkins
Writer + Social Media Manager
Created Thu, 17 Nov 2016
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1800/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I'm looking for an article writer plus social media person for a new startup. The article writer will need to be familiar with beacons, geofencing and location based marketing.
As the startup is early stage I'm really looking to have conversations with Peeps who have the type of experience in location based marketing I'm looking for, and then working together to define goals for content (amount, frequency of posting, etc) from there.
I’m not sure
- The budget listed is a guide of what I'm looking to spend, but I'd like you to quote me on the rates you typically charge for content (written and social media management and posting).
- Do you have experience with technical writing?
- Please share any samples of writing that showcases your ability to cover topics related to beacons, geofencing and location based marketing.
- What type of experience with social media management do you have?
- Have you worked with early stage startups before? If so, what role did you play?