- San Francisco, CA, United States
Ticketmatic helps ticket-selling organizations (such as venues, festivals & theaters) grow their business through innovative ticket sales and marketing software. Our software provides developers with the necessary tools to easily set up highly customized and reliable ticket sales, while meeting all specific requirements.
- Erik Lesire
US Marketing Campaign Launch
Listing published on Wed, 30 Nov 2016. Expired 12 months ago on Wed, 07 Dec 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Ticketmatic was created about 10 years ago in Belgium. Our primary customers are theaters and venues in Europe, and we're now looking to create a US subsidiary with the goal of creating partnerships with developers who need to set up ticketing for their customers.
This will be a shift in our current approach from selling directly to venues, so we need a Peep who can help us create a marketing strategy to reach a developer audience. Our marketing and communications are early stage, so we're looking for someone who can help us craft our brand message and identify specific developers to become Ticketmatic customers.
We already have a website conveying the basic message, however there could be work done to improve it and identify which developers we want to contact. You should be someone who can help us test out our conversion funnels and fine tune the audience we want to reach.
I’m not sure
- Please share your experience building marketing campaigns to reach specific audiences. What audience were you trying to reach? What were the results of your efforts?
- Do you have any experience targeting developers?
- Ideally we'd like you to be someone who can work with us from a strategic standpoint at the start (mapping out our marketing plan) and then action that plan. Share more about your experience working with clients across both areas.
- Overall, we need someone experienced in launching early stage marketing campaigns. Tell us why you're the best fit for the job!