Social Media Manager, with experience in strategy development
Created Mon, 05 Dec 2016
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
This individual will develop, manage and implement strategies for growing ACME Growth Co.'s online presence by expanding and sustaining our social media following in Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn. Success will be measured by growth in network reach (followers, retweetability by those followers), as well as engagement (reshares, retweets, and engagement on call to actions). This individual should have a natural desire to communicate and engage in playful dialogue with the community, and use the appropriate mix of automated tools to rapidly scale, as well as old fashioned hard work, to put in the hours and develop relationships one by one.
- Develop and implement strategies and promotions for expanding our agency's online reach
- Create, curate, and repurpose social media content using tools such as Canva or similar
- Be sensitive to platform-specific norms (eg. Hashtag culture on Instagram, or what content is suitable to Facebook but not LinkedIn)
- Generate marketing qualified leads (MQL) to the sales team for company's products/services
- Take a story-driven approach to authoring content
- Report social media reach and engagement by producing weekly reports
Local directories (angieslist, yelp, google, etc.)
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have experience with both new technology and digital platforms
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
I’m not sure
1. What B2B social media accounts have you managed in the past?
2. What examples can you give about growing social media account followers, without using paid amplification?