- Chicago, IL, United States
Ghost Social provides simple, straight-forward, Social Media and Digital Marketing services for small to medium sized businesses. We offer bespoke packages based on client needs. We make growing your business simple and affordable. No long-term contracts, so you can cancel at anytime.
- Sarah Summit
Copywriter for prenatal vitamin blog
Listing published on Tue, 06 Dec 2016. Expired over 1 year ago on Tue, 13 Dec 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1100/ month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are hiring an experienced copywriter for a prenatal vitamin company's mom and soon to be mom blog. This could also include some very short social posting content. The need is for 5 blogs a month (500 words or less). You will be working directly with the agency account director and the PR agency, so the process would be smooth and well managed - we already have a 4 month content calendar developed!
You would need to:
- Be able to do research within the new mother, trying to conceive and soon to be mother space.
- Brainstorm with the account and creative team to develop engaging topics that will drive clicks, social conversation and provide useful insights for the audience.
- Be able to find creative solutions in a highly regulated industry. Develop catchy headlines and visual ideas that break the mold.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent writing and conceptual skills - AMA style.
- Polished presentation skills, and the ability to craft a presentation deck to tell a compelling story.
- Experience within the parenting/children's space a HUGE plus, but have the ability to modifying your voice across multiple categories and audiences.
- Knowledge of the digital space, requirement and best practices for social content.
- Use your writing to ensure a consistent brand voice across social channels that ladderup to the initial content strategy and client goals.
- Understand the importance of following timelines set by the project manager.
- Review additional written materials (emails, social posts...etc) as needed to ensure written excellence.
- Agency experience a plus
This job is for a minimum of 6-12 months and has the possibility for growth.
More than 6 months
Writing examples / portfolio link or other relevant material.