- San Francisco, CA, United States
Wonderschooll is a network of boutique early childhood programs that combine the quality standards of the best centers with the warmth of an in-home program in your neighborhood.
We support teachers in starting successful in-home early childhood programs. By providing online tools and a community of support, we simplify the process of starting and growing your own program. Working with Wonderschool, you can focus on what you do best -- teaching.
- Chris Bennett
- Rebecca Grubman
- Walker Vanos
- Kristen Sager
- Scott Morgan
- Ginny Mineo
Online Marketing Support [Australia Time Zone]
Listing published on Sat, 31 Dec 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Wed, 15 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are a network of in home early childhood programs. We work with teachers to start the programs out of their homes and part of the service we provide is supporting them with marketing. We create Eventbrite listings, we post in Facebook Groups, and on Nextdoor on their behalf, and we handle a number of other marketing tasks.
We've written a "playbook" that outlines all of the tasks we perform and we are looking for someone to implement the playbook for our schools.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- High attention to detail
- Experience with social media marketing
- Very organized and communicative
- Able to work close the opposite of PST hours. We currently have someone working PST and we want 24 hour coverage.
- Comfortable trying new technologies and tools
- This would be a part-time commitment each week and this person would work closely with the founding team.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Sydney with ±5 hours of overlap.
1. Tell me about your experience posting on social media for a company you have worked for.
2. Tell me about your copywriting experience.