- San Francisco, CA, United States
Wonderschooll is a network of boutique early childhood programs that combine the quality standards of the best centers with the warmth of an in-home program in your neighborhood.
We support teachers in starting successful in-home early childhood programs. By providing online tools and a community of support, we simplify the process of starting and growing your own program. Working with One Preschool, you can focus on what you do best -- teaching.
- Chris Bennett
- Rebecca Grubman
- Zoe Babian
- Walker Vanos
- Kristen Sager
Online Marketing Support - US Time Zone Coverage
Listing published on Mon, 02 Jan 2017. Expired over 1 year ago on Tue, 10 Jan 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are a network of in home early childhood programs. We work with teachers to start the programs out of their homes and part of the service we provide is supporting them with marketing. We create Eventbrite listings, we post in Facebook Groups, and on Nextdoor on their behalf, and we handle a number of other marketing tasks.
We've written a "playbook" that outlines all of the tasks we perform and we are looking for someone to implement the playbook for our schools.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- High attention to detail
- Experience with social media marketing
- Very organized and communicative
- Comfortable trying new technologies and tools
- This would be a part-time commitment each week and this person would work closely with the founding team.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Pacific Time (US & Canada) with ±3 hours of overlap.
1. Tell me about your experience posting on social media for a company you have worked for.
2. Tell me about your copywriting experience.