- San Francisco, CA, United States
First Page works with startups and businesses to drive brand awareness and growth through inbound marketing channels such as content, social media & SEO.
- Jeanna Barrett
Social Media Manager
Listing published on Tue, 03 Jan 2017. Expired almost 2 years ago on Tue, 10 Jan 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
First Page is a boutique inbound marketing agency founded by an expat entrepreneur currently residing in Belize. First Page believes that content, SEO and social media go together like eggs, bacon and cheese, and you cannot have one or two without the others (what a boring breakfast sandwich that would be).
We also believe in building a virtual team of talented experts to provide our clients the highest quality work. First Page works hard to source the best freelancers and solopreneurs to comprise our supporting team of strategists and writers, and we hope to welcome you to the team.
We are currently in need of a savvy, swift social media manager for one of our very best clients, focused in the online business formation industry (LLCs & Corporations). The fun about this client is they support solopreneurs like ourselves, looking to form their business. The commitment would be ~20 hours a month with the opportunity to grow as First Page’s client contracts grow.
Job duties would include:
- Manage, moderate and grow client social media communities. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn will be the primary focus. Possibility to grow into Pinterest, YouTube)
- Build online relationships with partners and business influencers using Twitter/LinkedIn
- Craft social media post content for all new blog posts (~10/month)
- Curate content ideas based on trending online topics, when they crop up
- Post ~2 client blogs to WordPress every week and distribute
- Source images for social media posts & blogs from free stock image resources
- Stay abreast of new technologies and trends, and key updates with all social media sites
- Report on social media data/traffic trends and suggest ways to increase social traffic
- Have a strategic mindset with the ability to craft campaigns or PowerPoint slides to report to client, if needed
- Bonus if you have experience with social advertising, for future client opportunities
More than 6 months
**Please provide examples of 1-2 branded social media & content work you’ve done.