Marketing Strategy Preparation
Listing published on Mon, 30 Jan 2017. Expired over 1 year ago on Mon, 06 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. Paid out after 30 days.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
[UPDATE]: This budget was meant to be offered for $5,000AUD and has been updated to reflect the conversion in USD.
We're half software startup, half accounting firm. We are a young, progressive company with decent growth, looking to improve our marketing efforts.
We put a lot of energy and time into our content creation, mainly blog posts, which have had good reach and good feedback.
What we lack is a structured marketing strategy to guide our ongoing marketing efforts. We need helping producing a marketing strategy that will:
- Help us identify the marketing metrics we should be tracking;
- put structure, process and discipline into our marketing activities;
- identify what channels, tools and platforms are most relevant for reaching our target market;
- Provide us with accountability.
After this strategy is developed, we would like to derive the tactics that will help us execute this strategy.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Review our current marketing tactics;
- Prepare a marketing strategy in liaison with the 2 founders;
- Develop a plan for implementing the associated tactics (processes, structure, timing etc).
Looking forward to working with an experienced B2B digital marketer.
Completed within 1 month.
What experience have you had with digital B2B marketing?
What experience have you had with high-growth companies?
Can you provide an example (sanitised if need be) of previous marketing strategies you have developed?