- Portland, OR, United States
We're a small US-based team providing parcel auditing services.
- Sinclair Kennally
Listing published on Mon, 13 Feb 2017. Expired about 4 years ago on Mon, 20 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're a passionate small team of experienced professionals launching our business baby (Pacific Parcel) this month. We're looking for an energetic, organized, seasoned graphic design pro to handle some of the smaller pieces that are slowing us down.
We need someone who can help out with some immediate as well as ongoing design needs, including work like:
- Updating business cards
- Refreshing the website banner
- Tweaking website elements
- Creating marketing collateral
While we have basic design elements created already, we need someone who can work with us on an ongoing basis to get those implemented across our marketing collateral. As we grow we anticipate being able to ramp up our budget and the amount of work we assign - so would love someone looking for a long-term client!
Our design aesthetic is commercial and clean, and we want to create a trustworthy/friendly vibe.
I’m not sure
- Time zone preference
- Pacific Time (US & Canada) with ±4 hours of overlap.
- You don't have to be based in PST, however we need someone who can be readily available and communicative during West Coast business hours.
- Please share examples of your web based and/or print design work. This should be work that showcases your personal aesthetic.
- You should be comfortable with CSS and WordPress.