Created Tue, 14 Feb 2017
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 20%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're currently working with a client that is a API Mocking SaaS and one of the strategies that is working is a whitepaper funnel that attracts Software Engineers then we push an email sequence to them that encourages them to sign up for our client's software.
Drive more sign ups among these personas:
- Software Engineers at Development Shops / Consultancies
- IT Managers / VP of Engineering at Investment Management / Insurance Companies
- IT Managers / VP of Engineering at Telecommunications Companies
- Whitepapers like these: https://smartbear.com/resources/white-papers/
- Note: these are still too dry for us. Ideally we want to make it more conversational in tone.
Completed within 2 weeks.
Can you share with me examples of any technical writing work you've done?
How much time can you allocate per week for writing?
How do you operate in a multi-timezone, remote work setting? (Our client's in GMT+5, I'm in GMT+8)