Facebook Ads PPC Expert/Strategist
Listing published on Tue, 14 Feb 2017. Expired about 1 year ago on Wed, 22 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for a Facebook Ads expert (at both tactics and strategy) to help our small business clients create, execute and optimize their Facebook Ads campaigns.
This will start as a part-time role but will eventually increase in terms of hours and work as we offer this service to more of our existing clients.
To be a good fit, you should:
- Have 3+ years with Facebook PPC
- Be able to speak at an expert level on how to optimize existing campaigns to improve CTR and conversion rate while reducing CPC
- Be able to create high-performing ads (choose the right images, write the copy, split test multiple ads, etc)
- Set up custom conversion tracking on client's web sites (add pixel code, create the custom conversions, set up reporting in Facebook, etc)
- Have experience working directly with business owners and be comfortable delivering campaign updates on the phone and via email reporting once a month to each client
- Speak perfect English
Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to hearing from you!
More than 6 months
1. When looking to optimize an existing Facebook Ads campaign, what are the first 3 things you will look at testing or changing?
2. Which tools do you use to create and manage Facebook Ads?
3. What's your #1 tip to reduce the CPC on a Facebook Ads campaign?