- New York, NY, United States
A creative studio crafting purpose driven experiences.
- Kim Goulbourne
Marketing Advisor / Consultant
Listing published on Fri, 17 Feb 2017. Expired over 3 years ago on Fri, 24 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Hi Peeps! I'm a solopreneur in need of some help on the marketing and growth side of my business.
I work across a wide variety of industries and projects (and have hired several Peeps already) and need a jack/jill of all trades who can work with me in areas related to building my own business, as well as on ad hoc project work. My needs change fairly often, and I need someone who can be flexible with time commitments week on week. I may need more of your help at the start of new projects and adjust as we go.
Areas I need help on:
+ Reviewing initial marketing strategies
+ Reviewing website strategies if it’s an ecommerce/event site
+ Conducting research for outreach
- research relevant blogs/press to reach out to (at least 100)
- research relevant influencers to reach out to (if applicable, at least 100)
- research relevant sponsors to reach out to (if applicable, at least 100)
+ Writing/reviewing email drafts for blogs, influencers, sponsors etc
+ Strategizing and planning my social media schedule (I'll probably take the photos)
+ Growth strategy for my brand
- Created electionrewind.com, bitterrenter.nyc, foundermantras.com, sendthanks.to and hshtags.com.
- Currently working on http://morebybourn.com/
- Curated and produced an art exhibition in NYC called Hashtags Unplugged.
I’m not sure
- Tell me some examples of industries you've worked in - the more diverse the better!
- Have you worked with other clients on an advisory/consulting basis? Tell me more about that relationship and your role working with them. How did you help them grow their business?