Marcella Jones Consulting
- Philadelphia, PA, United States
Marketing and media based company in Philadelphia.
- marcella Jones
Full Stack Digital Marketer
Listing published on Sun, 19 Feb 2017. Expired about 2 years ago on Mon, 27 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1+ Peeps
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.
1. Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Maintaining our social media presence
3. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
5. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
6. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
7. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
8. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
9. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
10. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
11. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
12. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Digital marketer will also be able to receive 15% commission plus base salary on the accounts closed by and retained by them.
1 to 3 months
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field (Optional)
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement