The B.O.S.S. Food Company
- Houston, TX, United States
We make raw SUPERFOOD bars with simply 8 satisfying ingredients per bar and no preservatives. They have all been designed to be beneficial so you can MOVE™, THINK™, SMILE®, RESTORE® and DAZZLE™. The B.O.S.S. Food Company® is a rapidly growing business based in Houston, TX. We offer respect, transparency and joyful working relationships.
- Andrea Spirov
Social Media Manager - Food Brand
Listing published on Wed, 22 Mar 2017. Expired about 1 year ago on Wed, 29 Mar 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Are you passionate about food? Do you want to work with a company that cares about what people are putting into their bodies? The B.O.S.S. Food Company is a rapidly growing business based in Houston, TX. At B.O.S.S. we provide superfood nutrition for people on the go. Our bars are developed to be beneficial, providing delicious solutions for busy days.
We are seeking a part-time Social Media Manager to develop our online presence and awareness. You will work directly with our CEO, a former Community Manager with post-graduate education and work experience in online marketing, and a prior background in print Art Direction, working on some of the world's top brands.
It is preferred that the candidate lives in the United States or has extensive experience living in the United States as we do not currently have overseas customers.
– Work with our existing content strategy to develop online communications, including blog posts, social media posts and community outreach communications
– Find, vet and engage bloggers and online influencers with a goal to run Brand Ambassador campaigns, develop affiliate relationships and grow our online presence and exposure to the target market
– Develop initiatives to grow our email list and social media followers, as well as drive sales (ROI)
– Assist in preparation for our crowdfunding campaign, currently planned for a 4th quarter 2017 launch
– Additional responsibilities as the position requires
Experience and Qualifications:
– Two years of experience in social media management with food and/or beverage experience strongly preferred
– Demonstrated ability to grow audiences and engage customers and potential customers
– Demonstrated ability to grow audiences and turn customers and potential customers into fans
– Strong skills in writing, problem solving and English, and a creative drive
More than 6 months
- Time zone preference
- Central Time (US & Canada) with ±5 hours of overlap.
What is your experience with food and/or beverages? Preferably in the natural sector?
What kind of ROI have you achieved for past clients in your social media management and initiatives?
Tell me about your worst day. What happens? How do you get back on track?
Do you have a keen insight into any particular groups of people, food tribes, etc. that would be relevant to this position?
Who is your favorite thought leader right now?