- Madison, NJ, United States
BCS Interactive is digital marketing agency that helps causes and brands build audiences, tell stories and convert.
- Lou Kotsinis
Social Media Community Manager
Listing published on Tue, 11 Apr 2017. Expired over 3 years ago on Mon, 01 May 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We’re a New Jersey-based digital agency looking for a freelance social media community manager to help us support, grow and delight our clients. We're looking for a true student of social media - someone who understands the medium, and the role it plays in an organization’s bottom line.
As social media manager, you will:
- Assist us in selecting the proper social media platform(s) for each client based upon audience research, brand and intuition
- Produce and deliver daily, appropriate content for each client across multiple social media channels
- Facilitate vibrant community participation; respond to comments and messages in a timely fashion, and keep the communities free of inappropriate posts
- Strategize with the client project manager to consistently grow specific social channels and take advantage of timely/relevant events and information
- Establish relationships with bloggers and other Websites
Here's What's Great About This Job:
You can work from anywhere, anytime:
But, you’ll need to participate in scheduled and on-the-fly calls with the clients and with us during regular business hours. This means you'll need to be a full-time freelance social media professional (no moonlighters, please).
You’ll work with professional, level-headed clients:
We have a policy of not working with jerks.
Your input will be valued and welcomed.
As part of our team, we want your voice and your opinions. And, if you’re so inclined, we’ll have you share your perspectives on our blog.
You’ll benefit from an environment of continual learning
We can’t produce amazing things for our clients unless our own skills and knowledge are top-notch. To this end, you’ll be invited to listen in on Webinars, attend local industry conferences and meet-ups - all on our dime.
You’ll be working with a passionate group of interesting people that love the Web.
Sound good? If so, we hope to hear from you!
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Eastern Time (US & Canada) with ±3 hours of overlap.
Prior to any formal application process, we'd really just like to get to know you. If what we've described above seems like a fit for you, the next step will be for us to set up an informal call. But before we get to that, here are a few questions for you:
1. Will you be willing to provide a writing sample based on a question we ask?
2. Can you submit to us 1-2 social pages you currently manage/have recently managed?
3. Is freelance social media community strategy/management your full-time work?
4. Are you comfortable coming with us on client presentations/pitches/events in the local area?