- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Commission Factory is a performance marketing network. We act as a middleman between online retailers and publishers such as bloggers and social media influencers. We connect the two and Advertisers (online retailers) pay those Publishers a percentage of all sales they generate. This is the performance aspect and what makes it beneficial to Advertisers is the fact we're an "after sales marketing channel". You're not paying for clicks or impressions, only sales when they happen.
- Zane McIntyre
Link Building, Research And Email Outreach
Listing published on Tue, 18 Apr 2017. Expired about 1 year ago on Tue, 25 Apr 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are currently building an incredible blog and collection of resources for affiliate marketers, online retailers and marketing agencies along with small business owners and need help to build backlinks to our blog posts and increase rankings for our main website homepage.
To be a fit for this role, you should have:
• An in-depth understanding of SEO (including Domain Authority, Page Authority, how backlinks work, etc)
• Experience compiling lists of high-ranking blog posts/sites to reach out to and request backlinks from (using the skyscraper content strategy or similar)
• Familiarity with tools like KWFinder, Moz OSE and SEMRush
• Excellent written English (for use in emails when requesting backlinks, etc)
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
More than 12 months
1. How many sites have you helped rank in the top THREE spots on Google?
2. If you could only use ONE strategy to get a blog post ranking in the SERPs, what would it be and why?
3. Which tools do you use for keyword and link research?