Well-Spoken Interviewer (To Interview Existing Clients Via Online Video)
Created Thu, 20 Apr 2017
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 20%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are looking for someone who can interview clients for one of our existing businesses via online video (such as Google Hangouts - you will also be on video), which we will then use as video case studies to attract more clients.
Right now we need someone to interview 3 of our existing clients - each interview will last for about 10 minutes, but of course there's prep work too (researching their business, getting your office well lit and tidy so it looks good in the video, etc).
The interviews can be done using Google Hangouts/GoToMeeting - you'll just need a modern computer (ideally a Mac) with a webcam built-in and an office with great natural light.
To be a good fit for this role, you should:
- Have a background either as a journalist, teacher, instructor or interviewer
- Be confident on video
- Be well presented
- Have flawless communication skills
- Be prepared to ask a pre-defined set of questions, but be OK if things go in another direction
- Have a bright, bubbly personality
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Completed within 2 weeks.
1. If you've done any interviewing (or similar) previously, please link to some of your videos
2. If hired, where would you plan to do the interviews from (such as home office, corporate meeting room, etc) and is that location quiet?