- New York City, NY, United States
Entrepreneurs Life offers online course, TV episodes, peer support, networking opportunities, an entertaining vlog and a toolkit to help business owners grow their operations from small to $10 million + in revenue quickly, then sell to create a capital event. The result is financial independence and lifestyle freedom.
- Kenelm Tonkin
PPC and Facebook Specialist for Online Courseware
Listing published on Mon, 10 Jul 2017. Expired about 1 year ago on Mon, 24 Jul 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- $2000‑3000/ month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Drive Facebook small business owner cold traffic to free webinar registration page which promotes a $2,000 online business course.
We're absolutely beside ourselves! We've cracked the code and unlocked the secret to helping entrepreneurs grow their companies from small to $10 million + in revenue quickly. It's all in an online business course and all we need now is YOU to join us in launching it to the world (or at least our tightly defined audience *smile*).
Do you have experience launching, optimizing and generating revenue by driving targeted cold traffic to a webinar landing page, and registrants to the live webinar promoting an online course? Better, have you successfully achieved this with a target audience of small business owners? Even better, have you implemented this with a self liquidating offer along the way?
If YES ... let's talk now.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Facebook PPC campaign management from start to finish, including ....
* Facebook PPC management (ad copy, creative selection, audience targeting, pixel placement, relevancy scores, lookalike audiences, optimization to achieve KPI, retargeting)
* Facebook tools such as Adespresso
* Conversion tracking
* A/B testing
* Landing page conversion optimization
* RTB Platform for Facebook retargeting (Sitescout, Perfectaudience, Adroll)
* Campaign reporting
* Optimization of campaign settings, advertisement design and copy, landing page conversion elements
* VERY IMPORTANT: Skill in running Self Liquidating Offers at 120% return on marketing expenditure.
* Honesty, integrity
* Reliability, turning up to work on time
* Energetic, can-do attitude to get the entire job done without prompting
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will have the opportunity for ongoing work on several permanent campaigns simultaneously and, if exceptional, may even report directly to the owner, an international entrepreneur of note.
More than 12 months
- Time zone preference
- Eastern Time (US & Canada) with ±1 hour of overlap.
1. Describe your experience in setting-up and launching a Facebook PPC campaign, driving cold traffic to a webinar landing page to promote an online course?
2. Describe your experience doing this for a small business owner audience
3. In your experience driving cold Facebook traffic to a webinar registration page, what CTR (FB advertisement to webinar registration page) is reasonable to expect?
4. In your experience driving cold Facebook traffic to a webinar registration page, what registration conversion rate (user name and email address obtained over number of link clicks) is reasonable to expect?
5. What percentage of registrants is it reasonable to expect will actually attend the webinar? And what sales conversation rate (sales over number of attendees) is a reasonable assumption?