- San Francisco, CA, United States
Mobilize helps companies build relationships and communicate at scale with their external network of partners, members or contributors. Among our customers are Microsoft Ventures, Google Developer Relations, Seedcamp, Etsy, Prezi, Founders Circle Capital, Alpha Club, Vinted, and more.
- Michelle Salomon
- Sharon Savariego
- Laura Yecies
- Nicole Karlis
Content Marketing Producer
Listing published on Fri, 10 Jul 2015. Expired almost 5 years ago on Mon, 20 Jul 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
If you have a strong background in tech blogging, you are a storyteller with TONS of ideas, and you have the PASSION and content marketing skills to be a part of building something BIG - then you belong with us!
We're looking for a guru in content marketing to attract and inform our target audience. In other words, know who is in the audience, know where they are, understand their intent, and deliver relevant stories and tactical knowledge. Your content will teach our audience useful tips, make them want to share that content, and drive our company’s awareness, subscribers and leads. This requires a high level of creativity, storytelling, and project management skills.
- Build a strategic content marketing plan
- Use research and interviews to produce relevant content
- Create assets including blogs, email campaigns, whitepapers and infographics
- Use assets to drive brand awareness and landing page visitors
We'd like to start out with a Peep who will begin by creating 1-2 blog posts per week, and would like to ramp up that volume depending on performance and as time goes on. We can provide guidance on high level topics for this content, but need someone to execute writing them. This Peep will have experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Starting ASAP, with time commitment varying on how quickly you create content!
Please share your experience in:
- Marketing: Experience blending storytelling and SEO best practices to maximize content effectiveness in attracting visitors and driving awareness and leads
- Tools & Analytics: In-depth knowledge of the tools required to create assets and produce effective CTAs
Bonus points if you have:
- Tons of creative ideas
- Experience collaborating with designers on content visuals
- Experience growing followers and sharing content on social media
- Energy and passion to work hard and build an awesome company!