- New York, NY, United States
Blog, information marketing, content marketing, consulting, ebooks
- Mike Fishbein
- Alex Fanshel
Writer/Editor for a self-published book
Listing published on Thu, 20 Aug 2015. Expired over 5 years ago on Fri, 28 Aug 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $900/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I need help turing a very rough draft of a book into a finished product.
This will require:
- editing for content, style, and grammar
- adding context, transitions, and summaries
- writing some additional content to cap off the book
I am looking for someone who is
- versatile: able to handle a variety of content writing tasks
- knowledgeable in marketing, blogging, content, business, and technology
- An effective communicator and collaborator
The book is drafted in a Google Doc. We will work collaboratively together to finish it. You will provide feedback and implement changes. I will edit, comment, suggest, and provide feedback via comments in the doc.
The book will be about 12,500 words and will be self-published on Amazon. It is about blogging. The audience is aspiring bloggers. It covers topics such as writing, promotion, and personal development.
It is both educational and entertaining. I want someone who is creative about adding style and stories.
Have you written blog posts and ebooks before? Can you self start? Identify problems and opportunities? Be proactive about figuring out what needs to be done? Communicate back and forth to find solutions?
Start: ASAP. I would like 5-10 hours per week of work
- Share any examples of previous writing/editing work
- Tell me about your areas of knowledge/expertise
- What content are you interested in?