- Santa Ana, CA, United States
Our site allows consumers the ability to create their own custom fragrance products. We also have our own unique fragrance collections that we are looking to get more exposure with. We're looking to attract more of the 18-34 demographic.
- Craig DuAlba
Social Media Manager
Listing published on Tue, 15 Sep 2015. Expired over 4 years ago on Tue, 22 Sep 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're looking for a Social Media Marketer to help increase brand awareness and customer loyalty for our business.
- Develop, recommend and implement social media strategies for all relevant social networking sites
- Collaborate with management to coordinate social media content and initiatives
- Analyze impact and provide reporting for social media programs and campaigns
- Optimize landing pages and user experience on relevant social media channels
- Perform competitive site analysis to identify missed opportunities
- Encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and services
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and other similar community sites or blogs
- Monitor trends in social media, tools and applications
- Reach out to bloggers (US, UK, AU) to build relationships
- Help with PR strategies and initiatives
Starting immediately, 10/hrs per week
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Share any original advertising content or previous work done
- References or an established reputation preferred