Growth hacker / content distributor
Listing published on Tue, 15 Sep 2015. Expired about 3 years ago on Wed, 23 Sep 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're building up our blog at http://blog.peoplespark.com and need the help of a sharp, experienced growth hacker to help distribute our content on related blogs, forums and web sites to drive readership.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you should have:
- Proof you've grown the readership significantly for at least 3 blogs in the past
- An expert understanding of how to find high-traffic blogs, websites and forums which have the potential to drive the most traffic via back links
- A guerilla-style approach to sharing blog excerpts and links on sites like Quora, Medium and others to drive traffic
- Experience asking for and placing contributed content as guest posts on relevant, high-traffic blogs
10 hours per week with the potential to increase based on results
1. List at least 3 blogs you've grown traffic for. Including before and after numbers and an outline of exactly what you did to drive traffic.
2. List the research tools you use to find high-traffic blogs for back links, keywords, etc.
3. Take a look at our blog (http://blog.peoplespark.com) and suggest 3 related blogs where you might try to get guest articles posted.