- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Australia's travel website for every woman from 30 to infirmity who wants to go places.
- Augustine Zycher
Growth Focused Social Media Manager
Listing published on Thu, 17 Sep 2015. Expired over 4 years ago on Thu, 01 Oct 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $350/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
At WomanGoingPlaces our current objective is to use social media to build our community of Australian women aged around 50-90. We want to use social media to drive traffic and subscribers to our site - we just don't know where to start. We are an online magazine that uses travel as a way for women, 30 to infirmity, to connect and share their experiences and lives. Part of building this community is getting more women to write about their travel experiences for WomanGoingPlaces.
To start, we need a Peep to come in and assess our current efforts on social and guide us on the channels where we should be most active to really drive users to our site and community. It is very important to get this strategic plan right in order to be both effective and have a good base on which we can continue to build. That Peep should then be able to implement that plan to generate high growth over the coming weeks and months, driving new traffic and subscribers.
You should be able to:
- Assess our current social media presence
- Suggest ways to improve on how we can better reach our audience
- Identify with our demographic of women between the ages of 30-90 (and know where to reach them online)
- Implement an effective social media plan that shows rapid growth
- Translate the effectiveness of the plan you're working on to us - help us learn how we can reach our community
- Teach us about the best platforms to reach our women
TDB based on the time it takes to assess and implement the strategy
- Have a look at our site, read through some of our recent articles, and tell us how you relate to our community of women
- Have you built and executed a social strategy for a similar media company in the past? How did you produce positive growth results?