We are a network of more than 4,000 professionals dedicated to helping ambitious teams inside both large and scaling organizations achieve a lasting impact in the face of constant change.
- Megan Foy
Listing published on Mon, 16 Nov 2015. Expired about 7 years ago on Mon, 23 Nov 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $600/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
- NOBL’s purpose is to help ambitious teams inside both large and scaling organizations achieve lasting impact in the face of constant change.
- NOBL has four areas of focus within the business model. Your role supports one area of focus: Make FLOX easy to find and operationalize for outside teams.
- Your customer is the FLOX Editor.
- Your purpose is to pitch, research, and draft content for the FLOX Editor.
- Research and pitch content pieces.
- Draft 2-3 articles a week. Each post must be under 500 words.
- Proofread content for other writers on the FLOX team.
- Post content on FLOX social media channels via Buffer.
- Propose growth strategies and experiments to increase FLOX’s readership and reach.
- Must have 3-5 samples of writing demonstrating a clear and simple voice.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with social promotion.
- Required proficiency with tools such as Google Docs, Trello, and Buffer.
- Interest in strategy, organizational design, and new ways of working is preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics is a plus.
Be sure to include a range of writing samples (anything published online is a plus).