- Los Angeles, CA, United States
Business Chicks was founded in Australia 10 years ago and has grown to be the largest and most influential women’s network in the Australia with over 35,000 members and a loyal following of hundreds of thousands. Recently launched into the U.S market and are looking to grow a strong team on the ground.
It was created to bring like-minded souls together – to give us a chance to swap ideas, share stories, and spark inspiration.
We hold incredible events where guest speakers have included the likes of Richard Branson, Sir Bob Geldof, Diane von Furstenberg, Arianna Huffington, Candace Bushnell and Seth Godin. We also have a buzzing online community where members can connect and collaborate – and we even publish our very own delicious magazine, Latte.
- Amber Kingsley
- Rowan Isaacs
Listing published on Mon, 16 Nov 2015. Expired about 7 years ago on Wed, 25 Nov 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1500/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Business Chicks USA is looking for content marketer to join our team!
We are an Australian company that has recently expanded to the U.S, and we're now looking for an experience content marketer to grow our content globally. You'll be writing content for our website, blog, newsletter and other channels.
This involvement is flexible to begin with the aim of ramping up the engagement to become a core part of the marketing team.
Please answer the guidelines below and leave any questions in the pitch comments.
We're also hiring a U.S. Community and Marketing Specialist on CloudPeeps – there is possibility that the two roles could be combined for the right candidate.
Need to have 1-2 days per week of availability, with work possibly ramping up in the future
1) Share examples to three posts you've written before, outlining the goal behind each post and any key wins or metrics;
2) Share two sample headlines and story directions that you would produce for our blog: http://www.businesschicks.com.au/articles/
3) Share three examples of other content you love in the women in business space; and
4) Let us know why you're passionate about working for us!