- Los Angeles, CA, United States
Business Chicks was founded in Australia 10 years ago and has grown to be the largest and most influential women’s network in the Australia with over 35,000 members and a loyal following of hundreds of thousands. Recently launched into the U.S market and are looking to grow a strong team on the ground.
It was created to bring like-minded souls together – to give us a chance to swap ideas, share stories, and spark inspiration.
We hold incredible events where guest speakers have included the likes of Richard Branson, Sir Bob Geldof, Diane von Furstenberg, Arianna Huffington, Candace Bushnell and Seth Godin. We also have a buzzing online community where members can connect and collaborate – and we even publish our very own delicious magazine, Latte.
- Amber Kingsley
- Rowan Isaacs
U.S. Community, Copywriting and Marketing Specialist
Listing published on Mon, 16 Nov 2015. Expired about 4 years ago on Wed, 25 Nov 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $2000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Business Chicks USA is looking for a dedicated community and marketing Peep to help us as we expand globally and locally!
You'll be responsible for growing and nurturing our community as we build up the launch of a new online community platform, and you'll ideally love to write compelling copy.
This opportunity is particularly great for Peeps passionate about women in business – and who are already plugged in to other communities and influencers in this space.
The aim is for us to start the relationship on a hourly basis, with roughly one to two days before ramping up into an ongoing fixed role.
We're also hiring a Content Marketer on CloudPeeps – there is possibility that the two roles could be combined for the right candidate.
Need to have 1-2 days per week of availability, with work possibly ramping up in the future
1) Share a list of (and links to) other communities you manage, and some top-level thoughts on how you built engagement;
2) Create a sample Facebook Post for Business Chicks USA's page: https://www.facebook.com/businesschicksusa/
3) Create a sample Tweet for Business Chicks USA's Twitter: https://twitter.com/bchicksusa
4) Let us know why you're passionate about working for us!