- New York, NY, United States
Nestio is the residential real estate Industry's first platform that enables real-time data flow & communication between landlords, brokers, and listing websites.
- Scott Wolfgang
- Lindsay Martinez
- Joe Ben-Zvi
Social Media Manager
Listing published on Thu, 19 Nov 2015. Expired over 5 years ago on Thu, 26 Nov 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're looking for a Peep to take the lead running our social media accounts, focusing on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We need you to make sure content is scheduled to post regularly, keeping all of our feeds up to date, while replying to and engaging users on each account. The goal is to drive leads from potential customers (real estate brokers, landlords, property managers in the residential rental market) and applications from talent to fill our many open employee positions. We'd love someone located in NYC as a first preference since we're closely tied into that market.
- 150 Tweets/month
- 25 Facebook posts/month
- 25 LinkedIn posts/month
- Monitoring and moderation of each channel
- Prompt replies and engagement on each channel
around 10 hours/week: 2hrs/day 5 days/week
- Highlight your experience managing social accounts for other clients, share any links to accounts you've managed
- Bonus points for any experience working in real estate, tell us about your experience in that market
- Extra bonus points if you have managed accounts specifically with the intention to drive qualified leads and real ROI from social.