- New York, NY, United States
BroadMic is a weekly digital podcast series, founded by Sara Weinheimer and hosted by Kelly Hoey. Our purpose is to help society thrive by accelerating diversity in entrepreneurship. We aim to embolden the next generation of female entrepreneurs to think big and unleash new market opportunities. BroadMic is producing a serial podcast to amplify diverse voices through hosted conversations with Kelly Hoey, interviewing seasoned entrepreneurs, investors and thought leaders. We believe in strengthening the BroadMic community with shared expertise and experience.
- Christy Mirabal
- Sara Weinheimer
Facebook/Twitter Community Builder
Listing published on Wed, 02 Dec 2015. Expired about 2 years ago on Fri, 11 Dec 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $400/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
BroadMic is launching our podcast in early 2016 with the aim of accelerating diversity in entrepreneurship. The podcast that is focused on women and minorities in technology, and we'd like to build up buzz around the podcast as well as our community on social (Facebook and Twitter) prior to the launch. Our Peep will likely work until the launch, and there may be a possibility of continuing on the work.
We need a Peep to take the lead on growing our Twitter and Facebook presence in two primary ways:
1 - Reply to comments from the community and build engagement on each channel
2 - Lead "upper-level engagement" to identify our competitors, what hashtags to use, and how to start conversations that get traction
TBD as we ramp up toward the launch
- Share any experience you have building communities around podcasts - please include details about key wins and successes you led when building followings and engagement
- What experience do you have working in the tech/startup space?
- Tell us why you're passionate about helping us spread the work about BroadMic and diversifying entrepreneurship