- Oakland, CA, United States
Our mission is to make the world safer. We develop effective non-violent safety tools based on research data, with the ultimate goal of eliminating violent crime.
- ROBOCOPP LLC
Social Media Specialist
Listing published on Fri, 11 Dec 2015. Expired over 5 years ago on Tue, 22 Dec 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $450/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
At Robocopp we care very much about personal safety for women, men, and children – in the city, and in the outdoors. We empower people to travel and explore confidently and need a Peep to help us promote our device, the Robocopp Grenade, over social media so that we can acquire new users and provide more people with nonviolent protection tools and education.
We're looking for a sales-minded social media specialist to help with our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts. We would love for YouTube to be our most prominent (and successful) account, so if you have YouTube expertise that would be a big bonus for us. Initially, the Peep will be responsible for tweaking our posts and content so that it drives in more customers, and ultimately creating this content (as you ramp up and get a feel for our voice/tone), along with a strategy to help us grow.
To be our Peep, you should have several years experience in social media management, an understanding of SEO, and a background working with early stage startups.
Starting ASAP, with the potential for ongoing work and ramping up the scope for the right fit
- Share 3 social media accounts you've run (or are currently running) - bonus points for any specific success with YouTube!
- Tell us about your background with early stage startups. What clients have you worked with in similar stages to ours?
- Why are you excited about promoting Robocopp's mission to increase personal safety through nonviolent safety tools?