- San Francisco, CA, United States
At DatePerfect we believe finding the right dating community is the first step to finding the person or people that are perfect for you. Whatever your heart desires, whatever suits your fancy, whatever connects you with what you want and need – it all starts with finding a community that shares your interests. We take an unbiased position to help you discover and compare all communities, their affiliations and functionality, their ownership structure, and more.
- Jonathan DeLong
Pre-work on a customer conversion strategy
Listing published on Tue, 15 Dec 2015. Expired over 2 years ago on Tue, 22 Dec 2015.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $100/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We need help developing and executing a strategy to drive traffic and convert consumers. It is critical to take a holistic approach to tie together SEO, SEM, Content Creation & Social Media Management, Affiliate Program Maximization, PR Initiatives, Analytics Tracking, and more. While there is some organizational understanding of these domains, we want a Peep who can develop a plan, execute it, and will stand behind KPIs that we will define together beforehand.
To start, we'd like to hire up to 4 Peeps to draft an outline of the strategy they would implement for us. Based on the outlines we receive, we will move forward with the work of implementing the strategy (and discuss a full budget for your work). Your pitch should tell us that you're skilled in crafting these types of strategy outlines, not include the document itself. We will then choose the Peeps we'd like to engage to craft the outlines. From there we will decide who is the best Peep to implement the work.
Some key ways we will expect our Peep to work with us beyond the initial strategy audit and outline are:
- Setup and testing of the initial action plan
- Ongoing management of the plan, with continued iterations for success
It's important to note that our budget here is loose - we want to hear from you about what you would charge to execute a plan like this if you were hired as our Peep.
We'd like to cap work at 2 hours/$100 on putting together the initial strategy to start, but will increase the budget once we find the right Peep to implement the strategy
- Have you created and executed a similar user conversion program before? What makes you qualified to do this work for us?
- What tools would you use to analyze key analytics and results on your efforts if chosen to work with us after the initial strategy outline? How will we know these efforts are effective?