- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Peazie are a tech startup that now power thousands of Australia's most creative and successful competitions and promotions. Our passionate team of young-guns leverage the increasingly powerful conversion database we're building AND our proprietary competitions and promotions platform to recommend, design, build, manage competitions and promotions - and optimise them in real-time to guarantee the best outcome.
- Ed Pullen
Content Creation and Marketing
Listing published on Tue, 05 Jan 2016. Expired about 3 years ago on Mon, 18 Jan 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $350/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Peazie partners with big media companies as an outsourced provider for competition, promotion, and conversion services. We are currently active in the Australian market and are looking to expand internationally. We are currently looking for a Peep to help us execute our content strategy to kick start that growth and expansion.
This job will initially involve drafting 300-500 word blog posts, but could expand to drafting articles, content for videos, social media, and more. Our Peep should be a self-starter with experience driving traffic to websites via content. Peazie is looking to become a thought leader in competition and promotions field, so we are looking for a Peep that can help us achieve this goal.
Updated job details: We'd like to test out 2 blog posts at a max of 10 hours billed at $35 per hour for the test ($350 total). If all goes well we'll ramp up work from there to continue on the work based on an estimated 10 hours per week of work.
We'd love to hear from you on an estimate of the time commitment per week/month we should expect as we ramp up!
- What experience do you have in running promotions/competitions? You should be able to understand our mission and convey that to potential customers.
- Please share 3 examples of content you've created recently that most shows off your voice and tone. These can be blogs, articles, etc.
- What experience do you have helping companies expand to new markets? Specifically related to working in a content marketing capacity?