- Melbourne, Australia
LaundryRun is a mobile app allowing you to have your dry cleaning picked up, cleaned and delivered with the click of a button.
We're ideal for the busy professional who puts a dollar amount to their time or the stay at home parent who can find better ways to spend their time than attending to dirty laundry.
Social Media Management
Listing published on Fri, 08 Jan 2016. Expired over 3 years ago on Wed, 10 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
I did a soft launch last year and am now looking for someone to take over managing our social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). I don't have a current social media strategy in place, so you should be someone who can set the strategy/content calendar, develop the content to share, and post it across our accounts.
You should guide us on what we should be posting and how often. We're looking for someone who can take the reins on our social media management and keep up a regular rhythm of posting.
In terms of engaging with customers via social networks, we don't want to be just pushing product at them. I want my company to be the most loved and adored business of it kind in Australia. We should be involved in conversations with them about things they care about. I want us to do more than just post, and want the brand to be fun, cheeky, approachable and not take itself too seriously, while also being trustworthy.
The work will be ongoing, and there might be a bit more work up front to set up the content schedule and strategy
- Share one sample Tweet and Facebook post you would post from our account.
- How do you approach deciding which channels to post (and how frequently) for brands?
- Share two examples of brand accounts you've managed on social in the past that showcase your ability to create a fun, personable tone across social media.