- New York, NY, United States
We are an art/tech company on a mission to Make Creativity Happen by connecting interior designers with independent artists. Our online marketplace harnesses the power of technology to streamline and optimize a dated art advising industry.
- Kirsten Nicholas
Art and Interior Design Content Writer
Listing published on Tue, 12 Jan 2016. Expired over 1 year ago on Sun, 19 Feb 2017.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're looking for a content writer with a proven track record in creating high-value, high-impact content preferably with experience in either the art or design industry. Posts will vary from top 10 listicles (think tips for designers) to longer-format, research driven articles that provide value for individuals in the commercial interior design industry.
At first topics will be assigned, but ideally the Peep will start conceiving and pitching content. To start we'd like to kick off with one blog post capped at a $150 budget, and then ramp up from there depending on how we work together and how your initial post goes.
Our goal is to focus on creating content that will be cross-promotional, appealing to other distributors in the industry. We're open to negotiating rates per post depending on the length of each post and the quality being created.
1 post to start with, and potential to ramp up if we work well together
- Please include links to samples of past articles/posts you've written.
- If you have specific research methods, we would love to hear those as well.
- What experience do you have in the art and/or design industry?