As a deliberately boutique communications agency, at Progressiva the focus remains on high quality counsel and personalised senior service backed by a strong track record. We don’t just take the brief, we help shape the project and we work with clients to meet their business objectives based on mutual trust, transparency and a good sense of humour. We are focused on PR and communications strategy and delivery.
- Jo Balfour
Communications and PR Campaign Management
Listing published on Mon, 18 Jan 2016. Expired over 2 years ago on Wed, 27 Jan 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $2000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
As a small team of communications specialists, we prefer to operate as an extension of a team – or be that team if the client is a start-up, a small business or a branch office team of a multi-national. We're creative in how we approach a project but solid in how we deliver it.
With a few decades between us, we've worked on pretty much most campaigns in the B2B and B2C space – from technology and luxury tourism to industry, professional services and consumer finance brands. Mostly clients in the tech, consumer finance, auto and professional services space. We look after clients in the technology space, so Peeps need to understand (ideally business-to-business technology to some extent) and business-to-consumer technology.
We need a Peep to step in for a short term basis (February through June) and help out on a variety of media relations and PR needs. Your key responsibilities would be:
- Research quotes for media monitoring, venues, AV suppliers, etc
- Draft / review media releases
- Set up media releases for announcement on PR Wire
- Send media release distributions to journalists and media outlets
- Compile lists of relevant journalists and media for each client
- Review and revise media list prior to each release
- Respond to media enquiries
- Prepare briefing documents
- Manage interviews (by phone) on occasion
- Research and pitch speaking opps
- Keep track of coverage for clients
- Prepare update clients on media release and campaign progress
- Support with campaign review / presentation documents
- Update and maintain activity calendars
About 10 hours per week from February to June, but commitment could grow quickly, and might continue on beyond June pending business need
- You should have a strong understanding of the PR cycle - tell us about your experience in the industry
- Tell us what type media, blogger, influencer contacts you have that would be beneficial for work with us
- Do you have blogging/writing experience? Share examples of content you've created.
- What experience do you have running full cycle media releases and PR campaigns?
- Please share any experience you have managing social media accounts for clients - this might be an area we also require help with