- Cañon City, CO, United States
Bolder Bands are for Runners. They're also for Rock Climbers, Skiers, and Basketball players. They're for Power Lifters, Power walkers, and people who love Power Yoga. Bolder Bands are for horseback riding, stroller driving, and morning mochas with friends. They're also used widely by smilers, strivers, and toddler high-fivers. They're made to stay put, they're made to wick moisture, and they're made to look great, but most of all, Bolder Band headbands were made for the Bold, Beautiful, You!
- JD Crouse
Instagram and/or Pinterest Conversion Rate Specialists
Listing published on Tue, 26 Jan 2016. Expired over 4 years ago on Fri, 05 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We've invested significant amounts of time and money into paid advertising to date, and are looking for Peeps who have laser-focused specialist skills in increasing customer conversion rates on social media. We have Facebook covered at the moment, but want to hear from you about how you would help us hit ground breaking conversion rates on Instagram and/or Pinterest. You should be someone with a growth hacking background who is eager to achieve rapid results.
We are not looking for a generalist, but someone who lives and breathes a specific social channel and knows how to target our key customer base to get us the most bang for our buck. Our target market is a 35-45 year old active mother, and you need to be able to tailor ads and focus content so that it appeals to that crowd and ultimately gets them to buy our product.
Because we are looking for specialists, we're committed to spending $1,000 per social channel for each Peep who will be managing the specific account. We will work with you to nail down any additional budget we should allot for paid advertising.
I'd like to hear from you on the commitment you would require to manage campaigns per channel
- What social media channel are you an expert on? Tell me where you live and breathe on social and what qualifies you to translate management of that channel for us into high velocity customer conversion.
- What experience do you have running paid ad campaigns? We need someone with rockstar skills.
- Share key metrics of conversion rates you've achieved for past clients as they relate to the channel you managed on their account. I want to see numbers of how many conversions you achieved and understand the customer acquisition cost.
- Our target market is 35-45 year old active moms. What channel would you advice us to focus on (Twitter? Instagram? Pinterest?) to achieve the fastest (and highest) customer conversion results?