- Minneapolis, MN, United States
Mainstream Boutique is a women's retail clothing franchise with locations across the country. Apple Valley, Minnesota is home to our flagship franchise headquarters and largest boutique location. Unlike large department stores that have huge volumes of merchandise, the 1,500 square-foot boutiques have constantly updated inventory allowing customers to find new, on-trend items on a weekly basis and gives the franchise owners complete control over their product.
- Ben Walker
Fashion Focused Email Marketer
Listing published on Thu, 11 Feb 2016. Expired almost 3 years ago on Mon, 29 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1800/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Since launching our franchise in 1998 we've opened 70+ boutique locations in over 20 states around the US - and growing. What we need is a Peep to manage and grow our email marketing campaigns. We currently send out 1-2 promotional emails per month but would like to grow that to at least 1 per week. The goal of the emails is to develop relevant content to our customers in addition to our monthly coupon.
We have over 110k email subscribers on our lists. We currently use Constant Contact and push an email template to each account before sending it out for them to edit their location and hours of operations.
We are a multi-generational business with entrepreneurism in our blood and have seen exciting growth and expansion over the last 10+ years. We want to work with a Peep who is excited about helping our business continue to grow. We believe in the individuality of a independent boutiques, and want to work with someone who shares that same passion.
- Review current email campaigns, help set goals for future
- Create email templates and content to be included
- Design and execute our email marketing content
- Report on results achieved on each campaign
Immediate start, ongoing work
- Share a portfolio or lookbook of relevant work done in the past.
- Share an example of a promotional email you designed for a previous client.
- Tell us about your experience creating promotional email campaigns within the fashion industry. What qualifies you to work on this job with us?
- Why are you excited about working with our team?