- San Francisco, CA, United States
Mobilize helps companies build relationships and communicate at scale with their external network of partners, members or contributors. Among our customers are Microsoft Ventures, Google Developer Relations, Seedcamp, Etsy, Prezi, Founders Circle Capital, Alpha Club, Vinted, and more.
- Michelle Salomon
- Sharon Savariego
- Laura Yecies
- Nicole Karlis
Listing published on Fri, 12 Feb 2016. Expired over 2 years ago on Thu, 25 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- $1,800/ month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We are the first communication solution designed to help businesses mobilize members of a marketplace, platform or program into action. We are excited to be revolutionizing how communities interact and build connections, and are ready to hire a Peep to lead our content marketing - and grow our content marketing strategy. You should be someone who is excited about the shared economy, communities and group communication - that's our passion, and we want to work with someone who shares it.
Our main goal right now is to begin building up a repository of fun, engaging content that will help our customers and network managers in general to be better at their roles. Our mission is to help grow this amazing industry of community, program and network managers and we believe that by sharing our best practices with them - we can empower them to be the professionals they want to be. Check out our blog here for samples of recent posts: http://blog.mobilize.io/.
- Build a strategic content marketing plan
- Prepare a monthly content calendar
- Write 4 short form blog posts per month (can include guest posts)
- Write 1-2 thought leadership pieces per month
- Ensure SEO for all content
- Publish and distribute posts for optimal reach
Starting immediately and ongoing
- Please share about your experience creating content that produces high engagement rates. Include any stats on views, click rates, etc that showcase engagement.
- Link 3 sample pieces you've written that showcase your writing style. We want to know you can write in a way that will excite our community and encourage new people to start using Mobilize.
- Why are you excited about Mobilize?