- Poughkeepsie, NY, United States
Insurance Engine is a technology driven marketing company that uses data and analytics to optimize and improve the entire customer lifecycle from demand generation to closing the sale.
- KJ Prince
Inbound Content Marketer
Listing published on Mon, 15 Feb 2016. Expired about 4 years ago on Mon, 22 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We’re looking for a freelance content marketer that’s data driven and well versed in integrated digital marketing strategies and tactics. Your primary responsibility is the execution and management of inbound marketing campaigns.
We’re part digital marketing agency and part software company that helps small business find new customers and keep them coming back. We love to build things, experiment, take risks, and craft amazing products and services. We’re primarily a remote team with an office in New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley.
We plan, build, and execute marketing campaigns that produce real results for our clients. We’re building our processes into software to share with the growing SMB segment and help small business owners better serve their communities.
Our ideal Peep:
- You should be a pragmatic perfectionist—you understand business objectives and constraints, and know that good is good enough.
- You ask questions to ensure clear communication of requirements and goals then flawlessly execute.
- You’re assertive and always ask “why.”
- You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, voice an unpopular opinion, or have an uncomfortable conversation. Candor and results are your primary objectives.
- Develop content strategies that are congruent with client brand, values, messaging, goals and objectives.
- Perform competitive analysis to identify and prioritize content opportunities.
- Perform strategic, theme driven keyword research.
- Categorize, group, and segment keywords based on intent and context.
- Map keywords to content for Inbound + PPC campaigns.
- Coordinate with other freelance writers, content creators, authors, etc
Immediate start, ongoing work
- Tell us about an inbound marketing + PPC campaign you led. What were the results? Please share any relevant links to showcase your work.
- We're looking for an assertive hustler who can continually optimize marketing campaigns. Tell us why you're the right fit to work with us and resonate with that type of fast-paced work.
- We're focused on helping small business owners better serve their communities - what experience do you have working with small businesses?