Community Manager/Customer Support
Listing published on Thu, 18 Feb 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Thu, 25 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each month.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're looking for a Peep to help customers get the most from Soldsie software. You will help by providing access to support resources from an entire community of Soldsie software users and enthusiasts. As our community manager, you will support Soldsie’s efforts to drive rich and meaningful interactions between Soldsie and its customers.
What we're looking for in a Peep:
- 2+ years of experience in online community management or customer support experience with a B2B product (e-commerce vertical experience a plus)
- Strong knowledge of the social media space and how they operate for businesses
- Ability to cultivate and foster relationships between customers and employees
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding online and offline communication skills, including writing and public speaking
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adjust ever-changing environment
- Experience working with engineering teams and UAT
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making
- Ability to operate independently as well as a part of a multi-functional team
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated prioritization and decision making capabilities
- Strong technical skills and an ability to quickly learn and master the Soldsie softwares
- Willingness to work irregular hours to ensure full coverage of interactions
- Strong experience in quality content writing
- Strong knowledge in Zendesk, Facebook Ads, and SQL a plus
Note: while we are looking for a freelancer (Peep) to pick up on this role right now, there is potential for the job to move in-house down the line if there's a great fit.
approximately 20/hours a week
- Please highlight your knowledge of the social media industry
- Tell us about your experience how you handling support requests and communicating them with engineering teams
- Share examples of identifying and soliciting clients for success stories to promote within the community
- Show creative ways that you've identified levers to promote community success with a platform