Sour Fish Events
- Chicago, IL, United States
We are a small event planning company that puts on trail races throughout the Midwest and East Coast. We put on fun, active events that we ourselves would enjoy doing! A few of our signature events include The Great Pumpkin Run and The Hard Cider Run.
- Erik Young
Facebook Advertising - Event Promotion
Listing published on Fri, 19 Feb 2016. Expired almost 7 years ago on Fri, 26 Feb 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1400/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
In 2012 we kicked off our goal to create fun events that we would enjoy doing - since then we've continued to grow and invest more time in promoting these events. One event in particular is The Hard Cider Run. It's a 5K trail run that takes place at various orchards and cideries in the Spring. Participants run 3.1 miles through the orchard before enjoying hard cider at the finish line.
We need someone who can help market the event on Facebook. We spend ~$800 per day in ad spend. However, I want someone who can create ads, target, and, optimize them so we receive more event registrations at a lower cost. I would love to lower our ad spend or see a higher return.
We're a group of fun-loving, hard working people looking for a Peep who shares that same ethos. You should be someone excited to help us get the word out about The Hard Cider Run, and knowledgeable about optimizing our existing Facebook ad campaigns.
This would run through May. Each week would be ~10 hours spent creating ads, targeting, and optimizing.
- Please tell about your experience running Facebook ad campaigns. Include key metrics around engagement you've achieved.
- Share high level ideas of how you would approach creating more event registrations for our events.
- Why are you excited about working with us? Show us your personality!