- New York, NY, United States
Currently, zzenga is a solo LLC (me!) with providing marketing and website design services to clients. We have a couple of very interesting projects on the horizon, so I'm looking for marketing, content, design, and development roles to help me grow zzenga.
- Liam Dillon
Full Stack Marketer
Listing published on Thu, 25 Feb 2016. Expired almost 3 years ago on Thu, 03 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each cycle.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
Zzenga is the "holding company" for my freelance business. I'm looking for a full-stack marketer that can help me with various marketing campaigns that I'm working on for my clients, including one for Village Point. Check them out here: http://villagepoint.co.uk/.
The goal is for the Peep to create and execute an end-to-end marketing plan for the business, including: content strategy, marketing funnels for different keywords, and weekly / monthly reports.
Some areas you could expect to work on:
- Creating a marketing strategy plan for clients
- Execute ongoing marketing efforts
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns (w/ Mailchimp)
- Content creation
- Paid advertising campaigns
Initially this will be for 1-2 months restricted to the Village Point project, but with the hope that it will expand to an ongoing relationship for other projects.
20-30 hours per week
- Share specific examples of how previous marketing campaigns you've run produced an ROI for your client.
- What types of clients and brands have you worked with in the past - and who are you most qualified to run marketing campaigns for?
- Showcase your experience running any paid advertising campaigns.