- Philadelphia, PA, United States
GetSleep provides education and training to help people with insomnia to sleep better. The GetSleep program was developed by Dr. Gregg Jacobs based on his 25 years of extensive research and clinical practice involving over 10,000 insomnia patients.
- Noah Shanok
Lead Gen and Conversion Specialist
Listing published on Fri, 26 Feb 2016. Expired almost 2 years ago on Mon, 07 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Hourly. Invoices are submitted and paid as you go.
- Up to $1000/month
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
My name is Noah Shanok - I’m a serial entrepreneur (StubHub, Stitcher). I’m currently working on a startup concept focused on helping people with sleep problems. I’m looking for a peep to help me set up and run some online marketing campaigns. The primary goal is to determine customer acquisition cost through various paid, online channels.
Specifically, I'm looking for a paid acquisition and conversion specialist who has a demonstrated track record of success at startups. You should be highly quantitative and efficient.
- Set up analytics and goal tracking
- Set-up goal tracking end-to-end (including ability to add tracking code to a website)
- Build and optimize digital campaigns (with a shoestring budget)
- Write ad copy and make creatives
- Run a/b tests to landing pages
- Optimize every step in the funnel (ads, landing pages, purchase process, retargeting, email campaigns, etc)
- Be well versed in unbounce or similar, mailchimp or similar, etc.
- Make website changes (at least in wordpress - writing code is helpful but not necessary)
If we are getting good signals from the market, the job will grow in terms of hours and scope. We'd like to work with the Peep to nail down any estimates of hours that should be spent each week.
- Tell me about your experience working in lead gen and analytics.
- Share examples of companies (or types of companies) you've worked with to increase conversion rates - share any specifics of ROI you've achieved for them.
- Tell me about a time you helped reduce (or optimize) customer acquisition costs.