- New York, NY, United States
A creative studio crafting purpose driven experiences.
- Kim Goulbourne
Content Writer for Art Exhibition
Listing published on Fri, 26 Feb 2016. Expired about 4 years ago on Mon, 07 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. Paid out after 30 days.
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
We're looking to hire a Peep to write an in-depth analysis of a few viral hashtags, leading up to an art exhibition. To start, we're looking to hire a Peep to write 2 posts for us (around 500 words each). If it's a fit, we'll have the Peep write 9 more posts. Starting on March 21, we will be releasing 2 posts per week, but we want to have all of the content completed beforehand.
The initial 2 posts will need to cover a deep dive into #BlackLivesMatter and #TheDress. To write the posts, the Peep will need to conduct research into the hashtag's background to learn how they started and other relevant info. The Peep will also need to do research and provide popular social content related to the hashtag.
This job is for 2 posts. If it's a fit, we will pay $125 per post afterwards.
- Please tell us a bit more about yourself and why you're both qualified to write these types of posts, as well as passionate about working on them.
- Link 3 sample pieces you've written that showcase your writing style. We want to know you can write in a way that will excite our community and encourage them to share the posts.