Community and Content Creator
Listing published on Wed, 02 Mar 2016. Expired about 2 years ago on Thu, 10 Mar 2016.
Hiring 1 Peep
- Work type
- Billing type
- Fixed. The budget is automatically paid out each month.
- Monthly budget
- Service fee
- 15%. Sign up and subscribe to a plan to reduce fee.
The Draft Assembly is a brand new, pre-launch startup out of Melbourne, Australia with the aim of changing how people live and access design.
The site connects young professionals and established home-owners with architects, interior designs and landscape designers. It's a little like CloudPeeps but for the home industry. :)
The founder is looking for a Peep to kick off the initial community building and content creation in the lead up to the product launch. Responsibilities will include:
- Social media management (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
- Community building and moderations (for the internal community of suppliers – likely a Facebook Group)
- Monthly newsletter creation (likely in Mailchimp)
- Blog post composition
The plan is to build out a base-level marketing activity schedule and bump the budget/time as the site grows, and more help is required.
This is a great opportunity for a Peep passionate about this space!
Immediate and ongoing
1) Your relevant lifestyle social experience – including links to social accounts (especially Instagram) you've managed
2) Your experience in building a community or audience for a new business
3) Your understanding of the Australian market, or ability to localize and lear new influencers/lingo as required